You chose the option: "No":
You might be an unbeliever or possibly a backslidden Christian. In either case while you have life you can always call on The Lord Jesus to save you (only after death is it too late to make this call). The only way to salvation is through Christ. We have a problem. Our sin separates us from God, leaving us spiritually empty. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (NIV Rom 3:23). It is impossible for us to find peace with God through our own efforts. Anything we try to do to obtain God's favor or gain salvation is worthless and futile. Salvation then, is a gift from God. He offers the gift through Jesus, his Son. By laying down his life on the cross, Christ took our place and paid the ultimate price, the penalty for our sin -- death. Jesus is our only way to God. Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father (heaven) except through me." (NLT John 14:6).
1) Admit you are a sinner and turn away from your sin.
2) Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from your sins and gives you eternal life. John 3:16 says: "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (NLT) Believing in Jesus is also a part of repenting. You change your mind from unbelief to belief, which results in a change of action.
3) Come to him by faith. Faith in Jesus Christ is a change of mind that results in a change of action.
4) You may pray a simple prayer to God and make your response to God through this prayer. Prayer is simply communicating with God. Pray using your own words because God knows your heart.
5) Now, don’t doubt. Salvation is by God's grace, through your faith. There’s nothing you did, or ever can do, to deserve it. It’s a free gift from God. All you have to do is receive it! Ephesians 2:8 says: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." (NIV)
6) Tell someone about your decision. Romans 10:9-10 says, "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." (NIV).
You now have eternal life so long as you continue to walk the new path of Godly righteousness.